Happy 1 month Gabriel! I can’t believe how fast time is flying. You are growing up so fast. You’ve already grown a few inches, and gained a few pounds! So lets take a look back at the past month at some things your mom and I observed or had learned.
- Poo goes through some awesome stages, and there’s lots of it
- Mom got to watch you pee on your face, I laughed 🙂
- Then of course you sharded on my hand, I still laughed
- You makes the cutest sad face
- You also make the cutest faces in general
- Your crying can be funny, but that only last for only for 30-60 seconds
- Staying up all night is not as much fun as it used to be
- People say you look more like mommy than daddy
- Due to your hairyness, your dad may actually be jonathan (jk :))
- You can survive a drop or two (also kidding), but baby’s aren’t as fragile as you think them to be
- You have more toys than I do already!
- Being a Mother/Father has its hard times, but overall it is just awesome and I wouldn’t give you up for the world!
I thought I would let everyone know that you signed up for an gmail account today. So if anyone wants to wish some birthday wishes they can email you at gabriel.x.johnson @ gmail.com.
I hope to get lots of pictures online soon!